Station 1 is located at 1749 Coley Ave. in downtown Escalon, CA. The station houses our district offices and equipment.
Station 2 is located on Hwy 120 just East of Van Allen Rd west of the City of Escalon. It houses Engine 1-2, Rescue 1-2, Boat 1-1, Water Tender 1-6 and our antique 1916 La France engine. This site was chosen in order to maintain a maximum 5 mile limit from either of our stations to any location in the district. Construction was completed in December 2001.